From 27 September to 8 October 2021, The Hague Academy will convene participants again for one of its most popular and highly-relevant courses. This course will help you to understand the drivers of corruption. You will strengthen your analytical skills and learn about the instruments necessary to develop integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes in line with recent international initiatives, legislation and agreements.
This course will help you:
- Examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and its impact on social and economic development and the rule of law;
- Assess corruption vulnerabilities in governance institutions and processes;
- Learn about innovative instruments related to integrity and anti-corruption, and analyse how these instruments can be employed to work in your organisation/country;
- Engage with governments, civil society and private sector leaders to develop and implement integrity and anti-corruption policies and programmes with a view to achieving sustainable and equitable development;
- Support integrity and anti-corruption initiatives and agencies in locally appropriate ways;
- Learn from the experiences of the experts, as well as your fellow participants, and expand your professional network in the field of integrity and anti-corruption.
- Gain insights into the important role of promoting integrity and eradicating corruption for the achievement of the SDGs.
- Identify different challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic poses for preventing corruption and promoting integrity and look into ways to overcome these challenges.
After this course, you will receive a professional certificate of completion from The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
This course is intended for consultants and professionals working for; government, international organisations or NGOs and who are involved in anti-corruption, transparency and accountability processes in relation to development and governance.
- The application deadline is 20 August 2021.
- The course fee is € 3.595-.
- Alll training-related costs included, as well as drinks, lunches, training materials and travel during the training programme.
- Travel to and from The Hague and accommodation are not included.
- Group discounts are available if you participate with three or more colleagues in this course.
- The course language is English.
For more information, please click here.